Custom Blog Audit
Find out *exactly* what YOU need to do to start seeing blog growth
Hey blogger! Raise your hand if you've ever felt...
- Exhausted from working way too hard for way too little payoff. Isn't blogging supposed to be about freedom from the 9-to-5?
- Like you might not be cut out for this. When does the whole "dream job" feeling kick in?
- Overwhelmed by endless tasks, to-do lists and strategies. Can't someone just tell you what tactics are the most important to really see growth?
- Impatient over just how much time it takes to grow a profitable blog. You've got bills to pay and a life to live, and to do that you need income...now.
I've taught over 1,000 bloggers how to turn their websites into profitable businesses, and through the Custom Blog Audit, I want to help you, too.
Instead of learning 101 tactics, I take a deep dive into your site, social channels and strategy to pinpoint exactly what you need to change -- or start doing -- right now to see success.
My goal for my students is always to coach them in ethically growing a community around their blog and monetizing through (mainly) passive income avenues, which will be reflected in the blueprint you'll receive from this audit.
How it works:
1. Once you pay for your Custom Blog Audit, you'll have immediate access to a private dashboard. Here you'll find a form to fill out about your blog + current strategy.
Note: There is no rush on this, either. You have up to one year to fill out this form.
2. Submit the form, and within 5 business days you'll receive an 8-step blueprint from me outlining *exactly* what you need to do to start seeing blog business growth.
Some of the steps will focus on changes you ought to make to your current strategy, while others will focus on tactics you're not currently implementing (but should!).
3. If anything is unclear within the audit blueprint, you have 30 days to send a followup email with questions you still have.
After that, you can get help within an engaged private Facebook group full of my past and present students. I am also active within the group, giving advice each week to members.
4. Implement the action steps provided to start seeing an increase in engagement, traffic, email subscribers and income.
Pretty sweet, right? :)
Hi! My name is Jessie Festa, aka Jessie on a Journey. After receiving a BA/MA in Communication & Rhetoric from the State University of New York at Albany, I decided the traditional office job with two weeks vacation per year wasn't for me. Instead of going on job interviews to work for someone else, I created my own career where my travels actually help pay the bills. I started the travel blogs Jessie on a Journey and Epicure & Culture, and have been able to turn them into a full-time career. My byline has also appeared in notable publications like CNN, USA TODAY, Discover Science, WestJet Magazine, Business Insider, The Daily Meal and more.