Blogger Rate Card Template
Grab an editable rate card with video instructions on how to use it to make money working with brands!
Welcome to the Blogger Rate Card Template! I'm so excited to help you gain clarity and confidence when it comes to landing paid brand campaigns.
This template is meant to help you:
- Professionally share your services and rates
- Earn more than your base rate by using packages and upsells
The template is completely customizable, so you can change the colors, fonts, package names, offerings, and more to fit your brand.
Unsure of how to fill out the template?
Don't worry. You'll find a tutorial video in the content! :)
Here is what you get inside this product:
- An editable Rate Card. You'll be able to download and customize the Rate Card to fit your brand and your offerings. It comes in Pages and Word Doc formats.
- A tutorial video on how to create and use your Rate Card. The video also includes real pitch examples so you can see how the Rate Card actually works. It also shares guidance on setting your rates, a look at my own Rate Card, and more.
- A list of suggested tools and plugins. This list includes my absolute favorite resources for growing a profitable blog.
- Premium support. You'll snag access to my private *Student Lounge* where you can ask questions, get feedback, and mingle with other Jessie on a Journey Blog School students.
I can't wait to help you start profitable working with brands!
Hi! My name is Jessie Festa, aka Jessie on a Journey. After receiving a BA/MA in Communication & Rhetoric from the State University of New York at Albany, I decided the traditional office job with two weeks vacation per year wasn't for me. Instead of going on job interviews to work for someone else, I created my own career where my travels actually help pay the bills. I started the travel blogs Jessie on a Journey and Epicure & Culture, and have been able to turn them into a full-time career. My byline has also appeared in notable publications like CNN, USA TODAY, Discover Science, WestJet Magazine, Business Insider, The Daily Meal and more.