Q: Is Travel Blog Prosperity an e-course? I don't get it!
Travel Blog Prosperity is *not* another e-course.
It’s a program that not only gives you access to wildly effective strategies for growing and monetizing your blog, but you'll have a caring community of creatives by your side to support you.
Plus, you get a direct email line to me to ask anything and everything.
Q: What is included with my Travel Blog Prosperity membership?
Travel Blog Prosperity is a wildly robust, income-generating, traffic-growing, list-building, strategy-packed program that includes *all the things*, like:
-64+ premium blogging courses and 10+ video workshops (teaching strategies for growing your traffic, community & income!)
-2 monthly live coaching calls (where you can ask questions & network with other members!)
-1 monthly live goal-setting workshop (to help you get perfectly planned out for the month!)
-Rotating live quarterly events (including a developer Q&A call, a creative writing workshop, and a small-group site audit where you can get personalized feedback!)
-5 weekly paid blogger opportunities (sent to your inbox every Monday!)
-Small-group mastermind (members can sign up to be placed into 3-5-person accountability groups!) *note that this bonus may not activate right away as mastermind applications open every few months
-Monthly Goal Crusha' Hot Seat opportunity (1 member is chosen per month for a private 45-minute Zoom call based on their community engagement!)
-Unparalleled support (via our private community Facebook group and email!)
Q: Can you share a list of the current course collections I’ll get instant access to?
Absolutely! As soon as you grab your seat inside the membership you'll have access to *all* previous course collections, including:
1. Start Here: Mindset Module
2. Branding Your Blog For Success
3. Let's Get Technical (including Search Engine Optimization)
4. Crafting A Content & List-Building Strategy That Converts
5. Crafting A Successful Social Media Strategy
6. Crafting A Fantastic Facebook Strategy
7. Understanding Instagram For Blog Biz Growth (With Christine Lozada)
8. Utilizing Twitter For Engagement & Growth
9. How To Customize & Design Your WordPress Site (With Sylvia De Sonia)
10. Crafting A Highly Profitable Affiliate Strategy
11. Grow Your Email List With Facebook Ads (With Stephanie Mead)
12. Creating Social Stories With Intention (With Christine Lozada)
13. How To Update Your Old Content To Grow Your Traffic
14. Sell Your Product Before You Create It
15. Monetize Your Blog With A Membership Site
16. The Great 31-Day Link-Building Challenge
17. How To Use AI To Co-Write Your Blog Posts (With Nina Clapperton)
18. How To Do A Competitor Keyword Analysis To Grow Your Traffic
19. How To Be Your Own Public Relations Strategist (With Lynya Floyd)
20. How To Drive Free Pinterest SEO Traffic To Your Blog (With Anastasia Blogger)
21. Blogging Legally: A Q&A (With Attorney Lisa Fraley)
22. Creating Incredible Opt-In Printables That Grow Your List (With Marwa Elshahawy)
23. How To Successfully Create A Podcast (With Adam Ashton)
24. How To Self-Publish An Ebook (With Reedsy)
25. How To Monetize Your Blog With Online Courses (With Teachable)
26. How To Grow Your Community & Income Through Virtual Summits (With Kristyn Caetano)
27. Email Writing 101: Have Your Subscribers Opening & Buying Like Crazy (With ConvertKit)
28. Growing Your Blog Through Co-Creation
29. Know Your Audience: A User Research-Driven Approach (With Kim Callender)
30. Bookkeeping & Taxes For Bloggers (With Small Business Sarah)
31. Using Alignment To Manifest Your Business & Life Vision (With Natalie Brite)
32. How To Create A Cohesive Brand Across All Platforms (With Rachel Off Duty)
33. How To Create Amazing Images With Your Smartphone (With Kayla Butler)
34. How To Grow Your Business Through Gamification (With Megan Taylor Morrison)
35. How To Get Your Blog Into Mediavine (With Mediavine)
36. How To Improve Your Blog's Performance (With Jim Jones)
37. How To Use Twitter Chats To Grow A Community On Twitter & Beyond (With Nicolette Orlemans)
38. How To Successfully Launch Your First Retreat (With Andi Eaton)
39. How Your Blog Can Bring Good Into The World (With Impact Travel Alliance)
40. 13 Things I Learned Working With An SEO Agency + Google Updates
41. Mastering Pinterest Ads (With Chantell Collins)
42. How To Create Engaging Video + Leverage YouTube (With Breonna Queen)
43. Cultivating Rhythm As An Entrepreneur Through Ayurveda (With Angela Perger)
44. Creating A Batch System In Your Blogging Business (With Cara Harvey)
45. How To Create Content That Sells (With Meera Kothand)
46. How To Host A Profitable Live Webinar
47. How To Create Profitable Gift Guides As A Blogger
48. How To Make Money Freelance Writing (With Abi King)
49. How To Use A Drone To Stand Out (With Christine Lozada)
50. How To Get Results On Pinterest As A Blogger (With Nadalie Bardo)
51. Top 10 Productivity Myths & Mistakes You’re Making (With Sagan Morrow)
52. Website & Social Media Accessibility Made Easy (With Erin Perkins)
53. How To Increase Your Email Open Rate (With Liz Wilcox)
54. How To Grow & Convert Your TikTok Following (With Meghan Ramsey)
55. Monetizing Your Blog With Printables (With Faith Lee)
56. How To Create A Webinar Funnel (With Marina Lotaif)
57. How To Use Your Blog To Sell Services (with Kayla Schilthuis-Ihrig)
58. Confident Pitching (Brands & Beyond)
59. Understanding Google Analytics 4 (With Sherry Smothermon-Short)
60. How To Grow Your Traffic By Targeting Zero Volume Keywords (With Nina Clapperton)
61. How To Plan Your Photo Story (With Diane Evans)
62. Your Blogging Breakthrough Month 2023
63. How To Create & Sell Tours Through Your Blog
64. Create A Free Challenge That Grows Your Email List & Income
65. How To Host A Giveaway To Grow & Monetize Your Blog
There are also workshops on topics like how to create an SEO-optimized blog post from scratch, land paid partnerships with tourism boards, negotiate contracts with brands, create content silos to improve SEO, and more.
And remember, a new course gets published inside the membership every single month!
Q: I'm more experienced in blogging. Will Travel Blog Prosperity help me?
Travel Blog Prosperity can help any blogger who feels they have room to grow.
- Are there areas of your blogging business where you'd love to grow, but feel confused or like you don't want to do it alone?
- Are you earning a sustainable income through your blog?
- Do you feel fulfilled by your blogging business or more like you’re running on a hamster wheel going nowhere?
Travel Blog Prosperity covers all kinds of strategies and topics, from list-building to social media strategizing to crafting high-converting funnels to saving time by creating a batch system.
And every month brings a new topic, allowing bloggers of all levels to grow through this program.
Q: I'm a blogger in another niche other than travel. Is this course still relevant to me?
While the examples given are often travel-related, the tactics taught are relevant to bloggers in all niches.
Inside the community, we've had bloggers focused on photography, science, water conversation, creative writing, and more -- along with travel, of course. :)
Q: This sounds too good to be true! Are there any hidden fees?
No hidden fees here!
You’ll pay just $9 for your first month to access every single thing mentioned above.
After that, it's just $49/month to stay a member and you can cancel at any time.
By the way:
Many of our members make their monthly tuition back quickly through the weekly VIP Opportunities Newsletter alone!
Q: I'm just starting a blog. Should I wait to join Travel Blog Prosperity later?
First off, congratulations on your new endeavor! I’d love to hold your hand and walk you step-by-step through your blog launch, helping you lay a solid foundation and grow it into a profitable business.
Yes, that’s exactly what Travel Blog Prosperity can do.
Instead of trying to start a blogging business on your own -- and, let’s be honest, spending way too much time searching Google for 'the answers’, which are often inaccurate -- you’ll learn strategies from myself and other bloggers who are *already* earning a full-time salary from their blogs.
Q: I still have a question. Can I email you?
Yes! Simply send your message to [email protected] and I'll get back to you ASAP.