Do you ever wish you had a coach to guide you 24/7 in your blog endeavors?
Hi! My name is Jessie and I'm a professional travel blogger.
Yes, it's a real thing. ;)
While there are tons of travel bloggers out there, the truth is most are working themselves to exhaustion and not making a dime.
You see, it takes more than a love of travel, or even good writing, to create a travel blog that generates income.
It takes blog clarity.
It takes a business mindset.
It takes making use of strategies that allow you to work less and enjoy life more while still making money (or else you'll burn out).
I'm here to teach you these strategies in my hit monthly coaching program, Travel Blog Prosperity.
Get started now!
Not Another Course
Together, we'll transform your blog so that it has a clear mission, growing traffic and engaged readers that can't wait to buy your products and services (which we'll create together!).
You'll learn how to gain the attention of brands, create content that gets shared, spend less time on social media while getting more results, rank higher in Google search and more!
Be honest. Does any of this sound familiar?
- Running on the hamster wheel and receiving little in return for your efforts. Whether you're new to blogging or have been at it for awhile, you feel exhausted from all the writing, Tweeting, photographing and guest posting. When does real growth come?
- Feeling unfulfilled by what you do. Too many people wake up everyday to do a job they don't feel passionate about. You're meant for more and you know it.
- Nearly crying (or maybe bursting into tears) because you just don't understand the robot-speak of blogging articles. You have the drive, but just need someone to put in step-by-step terms exactly what you need to do to succeed!
- Losing motivation and feeling spent. You just wish someone would tell you the secret to working less hours more effectively (instead of burning the midnight oil doing things that get little results!).
- Slumping in your office chair in defeat as the words blur on yet the 100th "informative" article you've read this week. There's just too much information on the internet. You're looking for simple and actionable answers for success.
- Losing patience trying to figure out what strategies are right for your brand (and, while you're at it, how to properly brand yourself!). You have topics in mind, but you're not sure how to turn your interests into a profitable blogging business.
Did you raise your hand for any of the above? Awesome! You've come to the right place.
For as long as you'd like to work together, I will be your fairy "blogging" mother.
To change how things are going you need to make a change.
If you want to live your passion, start that profitable blog and gain a tribe of people who can't wait to hear what you have to say next, you need to do something *different* from what you're doing now.
- Becoming an expert in your niche and having a community of people looking to you for answers.
- Building a relationship with your readers and understanding what they want. No more guessing.
- Automating your routine so you work less hours each week while increasing your traffic and earning more money.
- Standing out from all the other blogs by being yourself.
- Making money working with brands you already love and getting paid to travel the world (yes, it's possible).
- Quitting tasks that drain you, and instead focusing on what grows your blog.
- Waking up each morning full of clarity, passion and purpose.
- Enjoying time freedom and working on your own schedule from anywhere in the world.
And best of all, having expert guidance every step of the way.
Get started now!
Just see what some of my current Travel Blog Prosperity students are saying:
"Travel Blog Prosperity is the best investment I have EVER made in my blog. And trust me, I've made a lot of regrettable "investments" since I started my blog. Within days of signing up, I had received more than I could have ever expected for the monthly fee. Jessie delves deep into each topic and offers actionable steps to implement each topic on your own blog. There's so many "extras" included in Travel Blog Prosperity too, like monthly coaching calls and the forums where you can get not just Jessie's help but suggestions from others in the course as well, and the Weekly Opportunities email is great for those ready to work with brands and destinations. Travel Blog Prosperity is a definite game changer!"
- Sky Fisher, Sky vs World
"Jessie's Travel Blog Prosperity is the most practical and hands-on course about blogging you can find. Don't let the name fool you, it is not only useful for travel bloggers."
- Peter Prevos, Horizon Of Reason
"I wanted to take this chance to tell you THANK YOU Jessie. I will definitely be back next month and every month after that. I can't get over how professional looking and amazing my blog looks already. I did end up changing my name and decided to just go ahead and get a brand new website with a new domain name and I've been slowly moving things over from the old site to the new one. It has helped so much to be able to sit down and write down things like who my audience is, what my mission statement will be, and designing a logo and picking consistent colors/fonts/etc. for my blog. I couldn't have gotten there without the great coursework you laid out for me. It's a tremendous start."
- Melissa Cogswell, Obsessive Travel Mama
"What initially impressed me the most about Jessie is her response time to emails. If you have any questions about anything she responds either the same day or next consistently, and that attention to her students is a rare commodity indeed. Her Travel Blog Prosperity course is nothing short of a must-join for any beginner blogger, and even a seasoned blogger I'm sure would learn a few things. The information is laid out in great detail to where a true rookie like myself can put together a functioning website and be proud of how far I have come."
- Craig Orlet, My Travel Odyssey
"[Travel Blog Prosperity] is getting me to plan ahead; but it's also getting me to stop and analyze...Normally I just jump full forward, and I don't do the research. So it's really nice to be like 'all right, this is what you need to do!'...And also just the resources provided for the [brand partnership and] writing opportunities. That in itself is a game-changer!"
- Cydny Voicechovski, GOAL Traveler
"A lot of people struggle with consistency. That's a hard thing for me. I've committed to write one blog post per week, and there's so much energy that goes into that; getting it ready to actually publish, and making sure that people see it...Having the course, and having people to bounce ideas off of, and having [Jessie's] expertise has been really useful for that!"
- Willow Paule, Willow Paule Photography
"Before discovering Jessie on a Journey's Travel Blog Prosperity coaching program I had just recently created my first blog. I knew nothing about blogging and was struggling to figure out how to go about creating a blog that could potentially be successful. I felt a bit lost and overwhelmed and wasn’t sure in which direction to invest my time and efforts. I somehow stumbled upon the Travel Blog Prosperity coaching program, and now feel so lucky to have found it and given myself the opportunity to enroll in the course. In just 2 months I have learned so much and my blog has improved in so many aspects that I can’t even imagine all the amazing things that I will learn and implement in the courses for the following months. The coaching program includes great videos, workbooks, tons of information and plenty of opportunities to discuss with Jessie any blog related questions. I highly recommend the program to anyone who is looking for an excellent resource to provide hands on blog guidance."
- Casandra Boyce Lopez, "Mermaid With An Appetite"
"Although I am not starting a travel blog, the information I have learned so far has helped me more than I could have hoped. Jessie clearly knows what she is doing and she is generously sharing what she has learned."
- Angela Giles Patel, Angela Giles Patel
"I couldn’t imagine starting my blog without Travel Blog Prosperity. Jessie has put an incredible amount of careful planning and effort into this course. All information is detailed and organized in a way that I am not overwhelmed and intimidated by the incredible amount of work that goes into making a website. I am learning marketing skills and how to best maximize my audience, and through it all I am not alone thanks to monthly video calls and quick replies from Jessie. This has been a meaningful and essential investment to the current situation and to the future of my blog. I am grateful to have a fairy “blogging” mother that is so invested in the prosperity of her students' blogs."
- Morgan McCullough, The Excursionist
Here's How *Travel Blog Prosperity* Works:
Travel Blog Prosperity is an ongoing coaching service meant for anyone looking to start or grow a travel blog.
The tactics taught are also relevant to other niche blogs, though most case studies and examples will focus on travel.
For less than $50 per month, you'll get access to a crazy amount of actionable content.
This isn't another class. It's a membership providing ongoing training , support and tools for travel blogging success.
Immediately upon joining, you'll snag access to 30+ actionable course collections, each focusing on an important blogging strategy.
Every month on the first of the month, another course collection is published.
- Branding your blog (for success)
- Creating and implementing a social media strategy (that doesn't require you to be on every channel)
- Growing (and monetizing) your email list on autopilot
- Building products and services (that your readers will actually want to buy)
- Crafting better blog content (that people won't be able to resist sharing)
- Landing paying partnerships and press trips (ethically)
- Mastering social media (and having fun doing it)
- And more!
The monthly format is simple and will take only 2-3 hours of your time to digest.
That's just a couple hours each month to make real progress -- with the rest of the time left for implementation and coaching.
Here's what you'll get every month:
- Blog Course Collections. Each collection includes a how-to implementation guide, video class (that also walks you through any tech hurdles), visualization workbook and implementation checklist so you don’t miss a step.
- Pause & Reflect Prompts. As you move through each collection, Pause & Reflect questions pop up to keep you engaged and critically thinking (so that you’re not just “learning” without actually “doing”).
- Live Q&A Coaching Calls. Outside of TBP, I charge $250/hour for coaching calls; but for my lovely membership community, they’re included twice per month.
- Live Goal Setting Workshop. Once per month, we'll meet to fill out your goal setting workbook to ensure your business continues to grow EVERY single month.
- VIP Opportunities Newsletter. Get press trips, paid blogger gigs, collaboration opportunities and editor contacts sent to your inbox every Monday. Hint: Most members pay off their annual membership with just 2-3 of these gigs!
- ‘Goal Crusha’ Hot Seat. Each month, you can apply to work with me one-on-one to complete the goal of your choice, whether that’s growing traffic or crafting your first opt-in. By the end of the month, you’ll have your goal completed.
- Featured Authority Boost. Get featured on Jessie on a Journey to grow your traffic and your Google ranking.
- Unparalleled Support. Ask questions in our private Members' Lounge or via email directly to me.
This format ensures that no matter what your learning style is, you'll benefit from the month's teachings.
Instead of purchasing 15 different courses to learn everything you need to know about running an online blogging business, you'll get all the information you need in one place, with 24/7 guidance.
Here is a visual of what is included with your membership:
Get started now!
Hi! My name is Jessica Festa, aka Jessie on a Journey. After receiving a BA/MA in Communication & Rhetoric from the State University of New York at Albany, I decided the traditional office job with two weeks vacation per year wasn't for me. Instead of going on job interviews to work for someone else, I created my own career where my travels actually help pay the bills. I started the travel blogs Jessie on a Journey and Epicure & Culture, and have been able to turn them into a full-time career. My byline has also appeared in notable publications like CNN, USA TODAY, Discover Science, WestJet Magazine, Business Insider, The Daily Meal and more.
Current Course Collections
As soon as you grab your seat inside the membership you'll have access to *all* previous course collections, including:
1. Start Here: Mindset Module
2. Branding Your Blog For Success
3. Let's Get Technical (including Search Engine Optimization)
4. Crafting A Content & List-Building Strategy That Converts
5. Crafting A Successful Social Media Strategy + Utilizing The Powers Of Pinterest
6. Crafting A Fantastic Facebook Strategy
7. Understanding Instagram For Blog Biz Growth
8. Utilizing Twitter For Engagement & Growth
9. Setting Up Your Blog Layout & Essential Pages
10. Crafting A Highly Profitable Affiliate Strategy
11. Growing Your Email List WIth Affordable Facebook Lead Ads
12. Creating Social Stories With Intention
13. Your Advanced SEO Overhaul
14. Sell Your Product Before You Create It
15. Monetize Your Blog With A Membership Site
16. The Great 31-Day Link-Building Challenge
17. How To Profitably Work With Brands As A Blogger
18. BREAKTHROUGH MONTH 2019
19. 5 Steps To Blazing Productivity Without Burnout (With Heather Legge)
20. How To Drive Free Pinterest SEO Traffic To Your Blog (With Anastasia Blogger)
21. Blogging Legally: A Q&A With Attorney Lisa Fraley
22. Creating Incredible Opt-In Printables That Grow Your List (With Marwa Elshahawy)
23. How To Successfully Create A Podcast (With Adam Ashton)
24. How To Self-Publish An Ebook (With Reedsy)
25. How To Monetize Your Blog With Online Courses (With Teachable)
26. How To Grow Your Community & Income Through Virtual Summits (With Kristyn Caetano)
27. Email Writing 101: Have Your Subscribers Opening & Buying Like Crazy (With ConvertKit)
28. Growing Your Blog Through Co-Creation
29. Your Social Media Strategy Revamp
30. BREAKTHROUGH MONTH 2020
31. Bookkeeping & Taxes For Bloggers (With Small Business Sarah)
32. Using Alignment To Manifest Your Business & Life Vision (With Natalie Brite)
33. How To Create A Cohesive Brand Across All Platforms (With Rachel Off Duty)
34. How To Create Amazing Images With Your Smartphone (With Kayla Butler)
35. How To Pivot Content & Create Connection During COVID-19
36. How To Get Your Blog Into Mediavine (with Mediavine)
37. How To Improve Your Blog's Performance (with Jim Jones)
38. How To Use Twitter Chats To Grow A Community On Twitter & Beyond (with Nicolette Orlemans)
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you ready to enjoy true blogging clarity? Click below to snag your seat in Travel Blog Prosperity!
Get started now!
"Jessie's Travel Blog Prosperity is so much more than an online course! It's growth, it's community, and it's unprecedented access to Jessie's skills and expertise. One of my favorite things about TBP is the monthly group video coaching calls. Jessie's there live to answer your questions, and the camaraderie is fabulous!"
- Nicolette Kay, Semi-Budget Travel
"I logged in and Jessie, wow! I can already say that the information I've quickly glanced over is already 100000x more than what I received in other blogging courses! There are a lot of pieces of the puzzle missing and within 10 minutes of looking through what was available in Travel Blog Prosperity, a lot of the missing information I needed was presented. Especially keyword research and SEO stuff! I'm beyond excited to dig in. Thank you again. I’m over the moon!"
- Tia Nyirongo, blog coming soon
"Wanting to start a travel blog or have a blog but wanting to take it to the next level and start profiting? Travel Blog Prosperity is the best money you can spend. Take it from someone who has spent thousands of dollars on travel blogging conferences, other blog help sites, and software tools. The course is amazing. More amazing are the coaching calls included in the course cost. One call alone is worth the cost of the entire year. Having Jessie on our team helps us stay focused, helps us grow in the right ways, and gives us support when we’re stumped."
- Martin Rose, Wandering Rose Travels
"Can I just say, Travel Blog Prosperity is blowing my mind. I’ve been looking for a blogging program that holds my hand through everything I need to do to hit my blogging goals and this one does. It’s like a dream come true. Seriously!"
- Janine Devault, Janine In The World
"From the personalized help to the in-depth material, the methods I've applied helped my page grow from 15k views to 25k views in a month! I cannot say enough good things about Jessie and her Travel Blog Prosperity course! Highly recommend."
- Meghan Ramsey, Meghan The Traveling Teacher
"I just wanted to let you know a couple of things that I've accomplished in the last three weeks:
- Signed up with Ezoic and am getting a steady income!
- Posted an article about Amalfi Coast hotels, and had my affiliate income blow up. I’ve got about €200 worth of bookings!
- Pitched an article idea to a large blog and am getting paid for it! Accepted an offer from another blogger to ghostwrite for them at €200 a time!
- Was offered a London travel experience in exchange for a review and social media shout-outs!
- Pitched to and am going to work with an airline in reviewing one of their services!
I've reeeeally enjoyed the past couple of weeks! :) Thought I'd let you know so that you can see a student getting some success!"
- Nicky Cade, That Anxious Traveller
"I did it! I landed my first paying gig as a blogger! My photographer/boyfriend and I will be heading to Lake Placid in Upstate New York in two weeks for three days of exploring. Thanks for the tips and confidence, Jessie!"
- Retha Charette, Roaming Nanny